NOVA is an innovative lighting design and manufacturing company with a California edge. Originally founded in 1923, we are growing and looking for a talented customer service professional.
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Process sales orders both domestic and international from EDI (SPS, CommerceHub), webstore, ecommerce portals (Amazon, Wayfair, Overstock), fax and phone
2. Fulfill orders based on current inventory status
3. Notify customers of substitutions and up sell
4. Invoice customers via EDI and email once order has shipped
5. Process customer returns
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required or proven street smarts
2. Minimum 4 years experience in customer service management in wholesale distribution
3. Intermediate Excel knowledge required
4. Bilingual English-Spanish a plus
Full-time role with comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plan.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please include salary history in your application. Salary based on candidate's experience and qualifications.
• Applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.